Saturday, February 25, 2006

Not a typical day for me

A couple things that happened yesterday that I now can laugh at:

9:00 AM -My day started out with Gabe hanging on a door knob for 4 minutes crying and screaming, because he wanted to go back to a room he was not supposed to be in.

10:00 AM Sitting in my OBGYN's room #2 wearing a napkin for a top and a paper towel for a mock "skirt?" for an entire HOUR only to have to leave without my yearly check up.

11:15 AM -Possible accident #1 -Almost getting backed into in the OBGYN's parking lot.

12: 23 PM -Possible Accident #2 -Almost getting hit by someone who was speeding past a cop at an accident.

12: 30 PM-Possible Accident #3 -Passing on the right, because I thought someone was having car trouble in my lane, only to wonder why everyone in that lane was giving me dirty looks. Where was all this traffic coming from? Why does everyone have a flag on their car?.....OMG! I cut off a huge funeral procession right by a cemetery. I couldn't lean down far enough in the driver's seat.

2:30 PM- Nerves frayed, I went to Dairy Queen for a refreshing Blizzard. I was almost home. I made it! So, I ordered a small vanilla soft serve blizzard with Heath and pie crust crumbles, top with whipped cream.YUMMY! The vanilla soft serve was not working and Chocolate gives me reflux.

3:00 PM -indigestion from chocolate blizzard