Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I've Been Hit!

Hooray!
I love these!
It is such a great way to see into our unique and wonderful personalities us MOMS have.....
Thanks to Irish from Sometimes Holland Feels Like Hell for the hit :o)
Here goes....

5 things in my refrigerator:
~Montgomery Inn BBQ sauce
~nectarines
~2% Milk
~juice boxes
~Dora The Explorer lunch box

5 things in my closet:
~Boo's new curtain rod and rings
~Black knee high boots
~Clothes to wear "out on the town" that I rarely wear
~My jewelry box
~I also have my wedding dress in my closet

5 things in my purse:
~Key chain of beads Boo made for me
~a ball that glows (transition toy for Gabe)
~Nemo fruit snacks
~epi pen jr.
~suckers

5 things in my car:
~fleece blanket, Boo gets cold easily
~empty diet coke can
~Gabe's Buzz Lightyear sunglasses
~XM Roadie

5 friends I'm tagging...
Sal
Mamaroo
Mom-Nos
Aiden's Mommy
Melissa H.