Thursday, May 11, 2006

This Week's Church Sign














Every Monday and Wednesday I pass by the same church on the way to Gabe's speech therapy. Today I smiled when I read their Sign...



Enjoy This Day Compliments of God


Everyday I thank God for the following things:

-A safe place to call home, free from harm and danger
-That we do not go hungry
-I am part of a family that loves each other unconditionally
-Summer breezes
-Good books
-Health Insurance
-ABA Therapy
-The wonderful people at Gabe's school
-The wonderful people at Boo's school that are always looking out for peanuts
-My husband, who's my best friend and the person who let me see outside of the dysfunction that was my family
-Being able to stay at home with my children
-Holding tight to my sense of humor even on the most challenging days
-Newsweek Magazine for putting Autism in my face where I needed to see it over a year ago.

Thanks God for a truly beautiful day today.