Friday, January 20, 2006

My Gabey Baby

Here's a look back....

















Here is Gabe in the hospital about a few days old.
He was born 7 weeks early with breathing problems.
The IV and CPAP made me cry at first, but
you do get used to them being " a part of"
your child. I had waited 2 days before I got
to hold him.
Before that, I could only gently lay my hand on his back, due
to all the IVs, wires, and warming bed. I couldn't stop crying.
I waited 2 weeks until we could finally take him home.























Every month we took a picture of Gabe in this chair up
until he was 1 year old. We did the same with Boo.
This was a good way for me to see how they grew.
I had a hard time keeping up with the whole growth chart thing.

















This has to be one of my favorite pictures of Gabe and Boo
2 Halloweens ago.
Gabe is soooo chubby!!! I just want to give him a
squoosh tickle!

















I have about a million of "sleeping" pictures of both of my children.
They are my absolute favorite.




He looks like
such a little boy here.