Sunday, October 23, 2005

YEAH FOR THE GEEK SQUAD!!!


The Geek Squad at Best Buy was able to save our computer. HOORAY! The pictures are finally in...well some of them. I have hundreds that I have yet to actually put on paper. Enough of my gibberish....Here's to Halloween!



Gabe loves to paint. I started calling him Picasso. He said "paint" the other day when he saw the paint brushes on top of the fridge. It was more like "ain". We put glitter on the top to finish them off. They look awesome. He looks like he is having some serious thoughts on composition and the function that color is going to play in his "piece".











Here's Super Daddy carving his pumpkin using the Master Carver's template. I can't help but laugh at our own sensory issues. SD is about dying inside from having to touch the pumpkin "guts". Doesn't phase me though. Funny. It turned out really cool. We bought a light that changes colors to put inside. Spoooky!

Boo' s pumpkin is sooooooo cute! She had a couple of faces on it, but this is the only one she didn't paint over. She was in an extra silly mood, because the grandparents were over :o)