Monday, March 19, 2007

Hello?

I have a feeling that I have somehow fell off the Autism Blogger sphere. The comments have dwindled to a very (cherished) few. Is anyone out there? Did the switch from the old Blogger to the new leave me stranded out in blog land?

SD said my last blog was depressing. He wasn't sure he would've commented either. Although I did get a lot of welcomed hugs from SD, with a great set of ears that listen to me babble on and on occasionally. I have to admit, it was a bummer one. I just can't write a lot of "Chicken Soup for the Soul" like entries. Which is funny, because I like reading those the most on other people's blogs. It's hard to read the posts where people are struggling, because I live far away from each of you and I just want to give a hug with a reassuring smile. Sometimes comments and email just do not feel like enough. Then some days, it does the job perfectly.

















Do I just have people that prefer to read, rather than comment? I have also spent a lot of time reading lately and leaving the comments for another time. Blogger for awhile wouldn't let me comment. It's a long process for me to comment now with the new log in.

So, I just was wondering...
If you're just a reader, browser, fell upon my blog by shear coincidence or just wondered what Gabe was like,

Welcome!
Please feel free to just say Hi



Thanks.