Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Graduation with Hope

Here are some of the wonderful people that we spent the last 12 weeks with. Gabe and I will really miss seeing them everyday.




Gabe with Jenni and Greta in the Trial Room





Here is my awesome teammate and her very smart and pretty daughter.











Gabe's friend at circle time. He had the cutest smile.











Snack Time










Gabe at Trials having a blast.
Who doesn't love reinforcers????












Here are two more good friends that we met.
This friend of Gabe's was so sweet. She was another "fan" of The Old Lady.
The support there was awesome, especially between the moms.
















I spent an hour and a half driving home today after graduation.(Terrible weather and accidents all over the place) I wondered what we would all be doing in 5, 10, 15 years? There is so much invested in doing this program financially, time wise and, especially, emotionally.I not only learned about ABA through the Hope program, but I met some inspiring moms, that through it all still push forward. They amazed me. Truly inspiring. I amazed myself. I DID IT!!!!!
I wish everyone the best of luck and you are in our prayers and thoughts. Happy Thanksgiving!