Monday, November 14, 2005

Barney is my new hero


This past weekend was our annual trip to the mall to get our family picture taken. After the haircuts, outfits and gas to get there, think we spent enough to remortgage our house again. Well, not exactly, but it sure feels like it! But, I just love the pictures. Not so much of me, I'm slouched over holding Gabe in the pictures so I look hunchback or I was put in back of the family like I was standing at the peak of the summit. I gotta laugh at myself. My hair looks good though. Anyway, they used Barney to get Gabe to laugh. He loves Barney (Bah-yee). He took the best pictures out of all of us. Boo is always a cutie, but I think she felt shafted when she did not sit on daddy's lap this year. She is getting so tall. She was trying out some new and creative ways to smile. Too funny she is.


Don't you just want to give Gabe a squeeze? We call it a squoosh and tickle. Helloooooo, Mr. Handsome. It looks like he his touching his "Beep Beep"(What we call his bellybutton sometimes) We had a good laugh when we noticed that.