Thursday, September 28, 2006

Who Are You?

I never put too much thought into "when were you born" psychoanalysis, but then I came across this site and ...wow

Your Birthdate: March 28
You have a Type A personality so big it makes other Type A's shrink away in shame.(I am Type A, but not that big)

You never shy away from adversity - and you love to tackle impossible problems. (True)
Failure is not an option for you, and more than a few people are put off by your ego. (True for #1 and Yikes! for #2)
You tend to be controlling, and you hate leaving anything up to chance. (Sometimes..more of myself than others....I strive for perfection, BUT only in certain things. The rest is normal, I swear.)
Your strength: Your bold approach to life (True )
Your weakness: You don't accept help (True, but has changed considerably since Gabe's diagnosis)
Your power color: Bronze (Really?)
Your power symbol: Pyramid (Huh..)
Your power month: October (I love fall)

What about you?
Go see at.....
http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/

Thanks for the cool site Karmyn at Dreaming What Ifs...(http://klraisldreamings.blogspot.com/)