Saturday, September 09, 2006

My First Fax

I faxed 15 pages of "referrals for ABA Therapy" from 5 doctors in and out of network dating from the day that Gabe was diagnosed March of 2005 to an associate at BCBS. When I called to confirm this associate had received the fax, I was met with a surprised tone in his voice. I then came to the conclusion that he had definately underestimated me.

Stay tuned for the "Plan B" referral, detailed explanation of the code used for treatment that BCBS provide (Again, "Why do you provide codes that you don't know what they mean? If they are too vague, maybe you need to create some more specific codes for doctors to use."), my 2nd Fax experience (Yippeee!) and (Oh Yes!) The Preauthorization Request!

"Oh! Get out!...My life is so much more exciting than yours!"