Sunday, September 04, 2005

Gabe and "The Finger"







Gabe? Look Here! Say cheese!

Gabe ? Gabe! Over Here! Over here Gabe.

Smile. Look here. Gabe. Gabe. Gabe?

AHHHHHH! I need a faster camera!

That's when we got "The Finger".

It is almost virtually impossible to get a head on shot of Gabe. I could be doing cartwheels while holding my camera and he may look at me and laugh, but by the time my camera clicked, he would have already turned away. It's like he knows. The camera and him have an understanding. It can take as many pictures as it wants, but Gabe absolutley does NOT have to look. I'm wondering if "The Finger" is Gabe's way of telling the camera "I'm WATCHING you". Does anyone else seem to have this dilema? My daughter LOVES the camera. Can you tell?

I am planning on writing more about Gabe's progress a little later. I hear Gabe crying upstairs and SD (Super Daddy) trying to console him. Gabe's crying is a wonderful thing right now. He is crying because he misses me :o)