Saturday, March 04, 2006

My Favorite Blogs



"KNOWLEDGE is when you know that a tomato is a fruit, WISDOM is when you know not to put it in a fruit salad."
- from Journal for Alexander Technique

These are the current blogs that I try to read everyday. I guess you could say that they are the best support, outside of my family, for the world that I live in called motherhood and also the world of Autism. Thanks to all for their continued wisdom, incredible insight into each of your lives and beautiful stories about your children. I don't know what I would've done without all of you.

If you're not part of this list, it's probably because I haven't discovered you yet :o)
In alphabetical order.... (well mostly)

29 Marbles
A Preemies Journey from early birth to special needs
Adam's Autistic
Adventures in Autism
Adventures in Special Education
Adventures of a SAHM in Paradise
Alphabet Soup
Another Piece to Aiden's Puzzle
Autism911 On the Reservation
Autism Deal With It!
Autism Diva
Autismland
Autism's Edges
Autistic Conjecture of the Day
Bloggg
Day Sixty-Seven
Diverting Daniel
Gretchen's Blog
Injecting Sense
Jordan's life with Autism
Kindergarten, Hearing Loss,PDD-Oh My!
Life and Other Stuff
Life in the New Republic
Madness Within Me
MatchBox Kid
MOM-Not Otherwise Specified
MOMMY GUILT -Whinings & Joys of a Working Mom
MORE THAN A LABEL!
My Son's Autism
My2Sons
My Beautiful Child Griffin & Autism
Nature Laughs
Octoberbabies
Our Aspergers Teenage Boy
Parenting a Complex Special Needs Child
Rockstar Mommy
Ryan's Quest, A Mom's report about our life in the world of Autism
Sometimes Holland Feels like Hell
Special Education Law Blog
Susan Senator's Blog
Tales from a Mom of Boys
Test of Faith
The Truth Shall Set You Free
This Crazy Family!
THISMOM.COM

Another Day, Another Diaper
Discovering Derek
James Short Living with Autism
Walking with Alec:Our journey to Overcome our Son's Autism Spectrum Disorder
defective yeti
Squaregirl